Artikelrecherche: 9 Ways to Include Gamification in Learning Design Infographic
9 Ways to Include Gamification in Learning Design Infographic
Gamification is one of the hottest trends in Learning and Development this year, with over 30% of companies saying they are currently using it, 12% running trials and 53% hoping to make use of it in the next two years. The infographic discusses 9 ways to include gamification in your learning design:
- Make learning more personable, tell a story, include emotional engagement and empathy
- Provide a narrative that users can identify with
- Create simple, visually engaging interfaces with a human touch
- Make the interface a pleasure to use so users want to come back
- Design for ‘Flow’
- Show visibility of progress, competition through achievements, levels and unlocking, add in rewards like badges
- Design so the user feels they have a choice of pathway rather than just a linear one
- Provide elements to be revealed, discovered or searched for
- Good instructional design ‘chunks’ learning appropriately, and goes progressively deeper.
The post 9 Ways to Include Gamification in Learning Design Infographic appeared first on e-Learning Infographics.
Hier geht's zum Originalartikel.