Artikelrecherche: Measure The ROI of Online Training Using Kirkpatrick’s Model of Evaluation Infographic
Measure The ROI of Online Training Using Kirkpatrick’s Model of Evaluation Infographic
Using Kirkpatrick’s Level IV evaluation data and Phillips’ ROI calculation as level V, we can convert the results into monetary value and then we can easily compare them against the cost of the eLearning program and determine the ROI.
- Level 1: Reaction is measured by taking feedback from learners.
- Level 2: Learning can be easily measured through scoring patterns at the end of course assessments.
- Level 3: Behavioral changes are certainly more difficult to assess. Use a combination of techniques to assess how much of the newly acquired learning is being applied on the job.
- Level 4: Business impact is generally measured through productivity gains, impact on quality measures through reduction in re-works and getting higher number of work assets right the first time.
- Level 5: ROI is normally calculated by converting the business impact gains to a monetary value.
Read the article ‘How to Measure the ROI of Online Training?‘ to know the benefits that eLearning offers, what ROI is, and how one can measure it and effective methodology you can use to measure the ROI .
- 6 Tips To Maximize The Online Training ROI Infographic
- How to Evaluate a Training Program Infographic
The post Measure The ROI of Online Training Using Kirkpatrick’s Model of Evaluation Infographic appeared first on e-Learning Infographics.
Hier geht's zum Originalartikel.