Artikelrecherche: Top 5 Corporate Learning Trends for 2016 Infographic
Top 5 Corporate Learning Trends for 2016 Infographic1. Mobile Learning
- 99% of mobile learners believe the mobile format enhanced their learning.
- 80% of all employees use their smartphones at work.
- There are more mobile devices than people on earth.
- 75% of business executives watch work-related videos on a weekly basis.
- Nearly all millennial employees under 25 expect to find a virtual learning platform within their employer’s work environment.
- The adult attention span (8 sec.) is shorter than the attention span of a goldfish (9 sec.)
- 98% of mobile workers regularly multi-task.
- 61% of surveyed senior executives take daily game breaks at work. Over half say they do so to “feel more productive”.
- Nearly 80% of learners claim they would be more productive if their work was more game-like.
- 80% of all corporate learning takes place via on-the-job interactions with peers, experts and managers.
- 67% of mobile workers user social media for work or professional purposes.
Hier geht's zum Originalartikel.